Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Risky Business


I am supreme ruler of the world. Last night was an epic battle. Paul tried to take Asia but could never hold it. T-Bone and Nick began battling immediately for North America, and I consolidated Australia and South America before moving into Africa and by that time it was too late for everyone else. Even their combined desperation could not withstand my awesome might. It ended with the climactic battle in the foothills of the Sierras.
I may, however, have irreparably damaged my and Nick's friendship.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hey, I clicked to follow your blog so I thought I had better introduce myself before you start hyperventilating at the thought of some creepy stalker chick following your blog. My sister just posted on her blog http://apt345.blogspot.com/ that your band is playing at her wedding. She then posted a link to your band's website which led me to your individual blogs. Your posts cracked me up and I am all about laughter, thus the following of your blog. Anyway, I'm Jordan, I can't wait to hear you guys live at Brooke & Raf's wedding.